Elder Scrolls Adventures Elder Scrolls Adventures

kids cartoon

This is very saturday morning. You nailed the childish tone a little too well. I can only compliment you on the technical execution and the smooth animation. As a movie, I can't imagine anyone over 12yo enjoying it. It is weird because Skyrim is PG-18 game, but you made a movie about it targeting 6-12 year old kids... They can't play Skyrim, they won't get it. Those who can play Skyrim won't like the childish tone.

Ganon's Therapist Ganon's Therapist

humm

I thought this movie was gonna be about rape. Is therapist really written like that? "The rapist", wow. Well I'm a little disappointed cuz of no rape...

Ça Ça Mirlaquerr Ça Ça Mirlaquerr

good

Well the music sucked but the animation was awesome. Good job.

MAGNETkid MAGNETkid

Well made game and I like the graphics and music. But one big problem is that the window is too small. I can barely see shit, and the blinking/neoncolors isn't helping. The small window is too big of a problem for me to enjoy this.

Gravity Duck 2 Gravity Duck 2

Solid platformer as the first one, but one big mistake. I have to take my hand off keyboard after every level just to use the mouse to click "Next level". Soooo basic mistake, and yes it is a big one. Otherwise the game is well polished. It's way too annoying to play like this because the levels are pretty short as well.

City Siege 3 Jungle Siege City Siege 3 Jungle Siege

excellent

I haven't played the previous parts but this game is awesome. Cute graphics and very well fitting music and the briefings are funny too. Only problem is that in big explosions (buildings falling over) it gets little laggy but I can live with that. Good job.

Evening Road Evening Road

Some parts of it remind me of soap operas. Nice song overall.

TwelfthChromatic responds:

Thanks for the kind words :)

EnV - Pneumatic Tokyo EnV - Pneumatic Tokyo

Very good asian vibe music. I used in one of my videos. Thanks!

Strange-Ending Strange-Ending

Just one word; this song is awesome and I love it.

Wario Wario

excellent

It's midnight and I'm home alone watching that picture and I gotta admit it's kinda scaring me. Very well done. Now I gotta go... *hides under the bed*