MAGNETkid MAGNETkid

Well made game and I like the graphics and music. But one big problem is that the window is too small. I can barely see shit, and the blinking/neoncolors isn't helping. The small window is too big of a problem for me to enjoy this.

Gravity Duck 2 Gravity Duck 2

Solid platformer as the first one, but one big mistake. I have to take my hand off keyboard after every level just to use the mouse to click "Next level". Soooo basic mistake, and yes it is a big one. Otherwise the game is well polished. It's way too annoying to play like this because the levels are pretty short as well.

City Siege 3 Jungle Siege City Siege 3 Jungle Siege

excellent

I haven't played the previous parts but this game is awesome. Cute graphics and very well fitting music and the briefings are funny too. Only problem is that in big explosions (buildings falling over) it gets little laggy but I can live with that. Good job.

Postman David Postman David

bugged

The game just keeps restarting itself as soon as the level 1 starts, it throws me back at the main menu.

JeffersonTD responds:

That's unfortunate. Sorry for that.

I try to reproduce the bug so I could fix it, but in the meanwhile just try starting the flash again. I think that should let you avoid the problem, and let you play the game, since I believe the bug itself happens very seldomly.

Ultimate Physics Game Ultimate Physics Game

bugged hard

Did you update this and break it? I found several critical bugs. The music is playing multiple times on top of each other, thank god for the mute button. The game restarts itself constantly. Meaning that when I start a level, couple of seconds later I'm suddenly back at the main menu again. This happened with different levels. Completely unplayable game at its current state.

Gifts Pusher Gifts Pusher

not shit

It's a nice physics game. Nice new little twist that I haven't seen before. The graphics were ok. The music reminded me of the 90s. And the puzzles actually got little challenging later on. Good job.

Draco is coming Draco is coming

sucked

First of all, that is the gayest sponsor splash screen I've ever seen. Nice way to trick people thinking that is the game main menu and get them to click the buttons which all lead to the sponsors site.

Secondly, a defense game where you just click one spot in the game screen and the Dragon shoots and aims for you? Has gaming really gone down so hard that people don't even need to aim anymore in a shooting game...

Thirdly, 10 second pause between levels just to show the sponsor logo again and get us to click it? Man, I hope you got paid well for all this intrusive sponsor crap cuz it's ruining the game.

Gibbets 3 Gibbets 3

nothing new or interesting

Only few new things, and it's debatable if they are good additions. The game concept is already simple so it's hard to add anything exciting and new to it. That's why it's amazing that this is already a third part. You are really milking your sponsors dry with this series, and why not if they pay you thousands every time. As a player who has played all the Gibblets games, this third one feels like beating a dead horse. I hope not to see a fourth game.

Furfur and Nublo 2 Furfur and Nublo 2

meh

His constant bouncing is making me nervous every time I get ready for a jump. I always think the jump is gonna fail cuz he is already mid air cuz of the bouncing. Too nerve wrecking game, and little boring.

Minibike Trials Minibike Trials

is ok

It's an alright start but you could have tweaked it a bit more. The fat guy wants to fall on his back a little too easily. The bike also seems to be powered by two rats running in the wheels because it has like no power. If you lose momentum after a ramp, you can't even get over a small hill with the bike and you must restart. Riding the bike feels a bit too tedious and hard for it to be enjoyable. Could have used more work than just couple of weeks.